Fun Facts About Horses Parts 2:- 1 to 10
1. In Some Countries, The Work Of Collecting Fields From Horses Is Taken.
2. The Horse Has 16 Muscles In The Ear, Which Helps Them Move Around 180 °. The Horses Can Listen Into Especially Noise, From 14 Hz To 25 Khz. (Man Can Get Notification From 20 Hz To 20khz).
3. The Horse Is A Very Clever Animal. He Could Hear The Distant Voice. He Can Run Quick And Can Swim In The Water As Well.
4. The First Year Of The Horse Is Equal To 12 Years Of Human Life, The Second Year Is 7 Years Old, The Third Year Is 4 Years Old And 2.5 To 2.5 Years Of The Rest.
5. The Eyes Of Horses Are The Largest Of Animals Living On The Ground.
6. Even Today In The Forests Of South Africa Horses Are Found In Very Large Shrubs. A Herd Lives In A Male And Several Females.
7. A Bunch Of Horses Follows One’s Horse As A Leader And Follow Its Instructions. A Bunch Of Horses Does Not Dissolve The Life And Peace Of Another Herd.
8. The Horse’s Teeth Surround The Space In His Head More Than The Brain.
9. Even In London, Traffic Still Runs At The Same Speed As If The Horse Ran In The Time Of The Train 100 Years Ago.
10. A Dog Like A Dog Is Also Very Loyal To His Master. He Never Forgets His House And Owner.
Fun Facts About Horses Parts 2:- 11 to 20
11. Horses breathe only through the nose, not through the mouth. Therefore, While Practicing The Race, We Are Often Told That Like A Horse.
12. A horse can produce horsepower energy more than 14.9.
13. The Horses Trick Is Adorable. Enjoying The Ride Is Unique.
14. The Length Of The Horse Is Measured In Hand Rather Than Measuring In 40 Feet And Inches. One Hand Is Equal To 4 Inches. The Most Elevated Horse ‘Sampson’, Whose Length Was Equivalent To 21.2 Cubits. The Littlest Horse ‘Einstein’ Was Proportionate To Just 3.5 Cubits.
15. Horses Participating In The Olympics Travel In Business Class, Who Have Their Own Passports.
16. If The High Jump Record Was Noticed, On 5th Feb 1948, The Horse, Named ‘Houso’ In The Country Of Chile, Was 8 Feet 1.25 Inches High. Its Cavalier Was Named ‘Captain Alberto Larraguibel’.
17. In The Army And Police Recruitment Of 4 To 6 Years Is Recruited, Which Remains In Service For 20 Years, After Which It Is Retired Like A Soldier.
18. The Story Of 1923 Is The Race Of Horses, The Horse Had Suddenly Suffered A Heart Attack And Died But The Horse Did Not Stop And The Race Won. With This ‘Frank Hayes’ Turned Into The World’s Solitary Mountain Dweller Who Won The Race After The Death.
19. It Is Considered A Symbol Of Tradition And Elegance In The Army.
20. There Was No Horse Before 1788 In Australia. After This, The Settlers Took The Horse In This Country. Throughout Australia, there is no horse skeleton.
Fun Facts About Horses Parts 2:- 21 to 26
21. In Many Footages, Horses Have Been Seen Smiling. Actually, By Doing So, The Smell Of Horses Increases. The Horses Also Make Different Types Of Face To Express Their Mood Like Humans.
22. In Male Horses, There Are More Teeth Than Female Horses. There Are An Average Of 40 Teeth In Male And 36 Teeth In Females.
23. In The Past Several Centuries, Pigs, Horses, And Insects Have Also Been Punished For Crimes In Europe.
24. If The Back Of The Horse’s Ear Looks Cold, Then The Horse Is Feeling Cold.
25. It Is Impossible To Vomit For Horses. They Can Not Do Belch Like Humans. Therefore, The Biggest Cause Of Death Of Horses Is A Stomach Ache.
26. Today’s British Army Has More Horses Instead Of Tanks. Fun Facts About Horses parts 1